The Adventure Associates Difference
Planning and preparing for a wilderness or a foreign travel adventure can
be very complex and involve tremendous logistics. We are committed to
making adventure travel accessible and easy.
- We assist you in securing the best possible flight arrangements.
- We maintain a trip pace that maximizes flexibility, safety and
- We provide all the specialized outdoor equipment (tents, sleeping
bags, packs, etc*), so you do not need to purchase lots of costly
- We include most meals, lodging, in-country transportation, park and
entrance fees, guide and planned activity costs in the printed trip
Travelling in a small group (typically 6 to 12 people) allows for a
personalized experience and meaningful camaraderie. You'll find your
adventure dollar to be well spent.
you can expect:
- Itineraries with the flavor of independent travel and the
convenience of an organized tour. We design our own itineraries and
do not simply market other companies' trips. We know our trips
personally and are happy to discuss in detail your questions.
- Unique travel opportunities not easily accessible to the single,
- Professional staff who are absolutely dedicated to every detail of
Travel Responsibly & Sustainably
We recognize the privilege of adventure travel and actively promote an
ethic of care with respect to the people and the lands we visit. You
can be sure that your visit will have only a positive impact.
Here's how we contribute:
- We financially support the local environmental efforts and local
- We travel in small groups and select appropriate ecological
areas and modes of travel.
- We employ in-country and indigenous people as guides, drivers
and land operators.
- Whenever possible, we utilize locally owned and eco-friendly establishments -- hotels and lodges, ground transportation -- and specialty operators -- rafting, sea
- Learn more about how we're Giving Back in the next section.
* There are occasional exceptions to this policy. Review your
specific trip itinerary for details.