Adventure Cruises // Outside America
Antarctica Classic Cruise
Nov. 22 – Dec. 2, 2021 • Cost starts at $7399 (Tours November – March)
Note: Book now for 10% discounted price: Cat 3 Twin $9179.10 / Cat 4 $10,259.10
The Antarctic Peninsula is anything but a world of white desolation. Join us on a true adventure to a world of immense scale and visual splendour. Passing huge icebergs in the flat calm of a polar morning will reshape the way you look at your world. Encounter huge whales, enormous rookeries of penguins, and stunning landscapes few have ever witnessed. This 11-day expedition will expose you to the magic of the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula.
The air, the stunning visual experience, the daily penguin-whale-seal show, ship life, fellow travelers and a special nod to the Drake passage as a dance partner!
-Diane B. Antarctica Classic 2018
Trip Price From $7399
Duration 11 days
- 11 Days Ushuaia - Ushuaia
- Nine nights aboard the Expedition ship
- One night lodging in Ushuaia
- Zodiac excursions with expert team leaders
- Visit a Research Station, conditions permitting
- Excellent lectures and educational programs
- One expedition team leader per 10 guests
- Expedition Parka included
- All meals included...amazing cuisine, delicious and plentiful
- Optional kayaking and camping packages
SCOTTISH ISLANDS, NORWEGIAN FJORDS & ARCTIC DISCOVERY
Dates: May 29 – 13 June, 2020 • Price: Starts at $6499
Set sail from Scotland and its beautiful isles en route to the Norwegian fjords and the remote shores of Svalbard on this dazzling 15-day odyssey along the fjord coastline of Norway. Explore the glaciers that carved the stunning landscapes, visit arctic islands by Zodiac in search of wildlife, walk through history at UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and so much more. Every day of this journey reveals a new icy wonderland on the water.
***FREE FLGHTS ROUND TRIP FROM THE EAST COAST USA-DEPOSIT BY APRIL 30th!
“In a word, the trip was wonderful!! Many thanks for all your excellent planning. We raised many a glass to you during our trip, and I think its fair to say that our expectations were exceeded every day.”
Trip Price Starts at $6499
Duration 15 days
- 15 Days Edinburgh to Longyearbyen
- 14 nights abroad the Expedition
- Zodiac excursions with an expert team
- Lectures and educational programs
- One expedition team member per 10 guests
- Expedition Parka Included
- Explore subarctic islands
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Explore port cities and regions by hiking, train rides and short overland tours
Established in 1987, Adventure Associates is an ecologically sensitive adventure-based travel company specializing in small-group, international and domestic active travel. We are passionate about creating custom adventure travel programs.
Our programs involve moving beyond the familiar and learning about ourselves and our world in the process. We are committed to fostering an ethic of care with respect to self, the natural world, diverse cultures, and one another.
HEAR FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
“We didn’t just see the amazing sights from a distance as observers, but with all the hiking we actually experienced the landscape first-hand and participated in a wonderful adventure. I am very happy and pleased to have been a part of this fun and educational adventure.”